Welcome!



I've been wanting to start this blog for a long time.

My name is Briana. As a means to save money, I started cooking every night.

Once a week my husband, Joe, picks out 7 days worth of recipes. We then scour the cupboards and the fridge to see if we have all the ingredients. If we don't, we add it to our weekly shopping list. Now after we go shopping I can make any of the 7 recipes and not have to run to the store and drop another $50 for things we didn't need in the first place!

Eating out is fun (even I love to go out) but it's expensive. We normally can't feed our family of four for less than $30. This is why I cook most nights and in general the recipes are fairly easy. My five year old loves to help mommy cook. I measure out the ingredients for him and then let him pour it in.

So I hope you can find some family favorites on my website!

I also would love it if you shared YOUR family favorites - especially main dinners and sides. I will test them with our family and let you know what I think!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
What's For Dinner? © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger