What's for Dinner? 1/19/09 Grilled Pork with Soy Mustard Sauce



Believe it or not this is my own recipe. The unfortunate thing is I forgot to take a photo of it (I know, the best part) so you'll just have to believe it's good and try it for yourself. We make this recipe a lot!

Grilled Pork with Soy Mustard Sauce
Serves 4
Recipe from Briana
Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless pork loin
  • 3 tbsp dijon mustard (I like honey dijon myself)
  • 3 tbsp water
  • 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar (brown sugar splenda can be substituted for good results but only use half of a 1/4 cup)
  • 2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce

Mix all ingredients together (besides the pork) in a bowl. Use the mixture to brush on the pork while cooking. Cook until pork is no longer pink and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
What's For Dinner? © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger